MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
MEDA (Montana Economic Developers Association) http://www.medamembers.org is seeking a contractor to conduct a Strategic Regional Competitiveness Analysis of the State and its Regions.
BEAR stands for Business Expansion and Retention. While many community economic development efforts are focused on attracting new business to an area, BEAR helps identify problems and opportunities facing the existing business community, provides access to needed resources and helps to prioritize options and develop activities to help local businesses thrive.
Those working in the economic development field hold the power to make the rural voice heard.
Where does Rural Montana fit in the Urban-centric World of Washington DC?
Learn of trends that are emerging that could change funding opportunities for rural Montana. Join attendees in formulating a strategy and action plan to address these issues.
Rural Seminar and Strategy Session on Federal Economic Development Policy
Where does Rural Montana Fit in the Urban Centric World of Washington DC?
Attached are presentation links and photos from our 2010 MEDA Fall Conference. Reviewing the summary is the next-best-thing to being there.
The MEDA Fall Conference will now begin at 2:00pm on September 14th to allow more time for the Summit wrap-up.
What a great opportunity to participate in two conferences in one location – and continue the energy from the Summit. MEDA Members will have a lot of hands-on work to do in preparation for the legislative session. You won’t want to miss our conference.
Sen. Baucus co-hosts 2010 Montana Economic Development Summit Sept. 13-14 in Butte with the Montana Economic Developers Association and Montana Tech.
We hope you can join us as we gather to share Big Sky ideas on sparking innovation, boosting exports, and creating good-paying jobs.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts