MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Do be watching for the 2011 MEDA Spring Conference Agenda as well as the pre-conference Professional Development training. Set aside the dates of April 27 – 29th and get ready for a great conference in Bozeman.
Christian Gibbons is the Director of Business/Industry Affairs in Littleton, Colorado and is co-inventor (along with city manager Jim Woods) of "Economic Gardening," an entrepreneurial approach to economic development. Mr. Gibbons has run this project for the City of Littleton for 24 years.
Do take a minute to review the MEDA Online News
"Identify innovations and strategic opportunities that would feed into the effort to refine Montana’s economic development model including our programs, tools, approach, and our vision."
To start your new year right, MEDA has opened Round 1 for scholarship awards in 2011.
The December MEDA Online News http://www.medamembers.org/Dec2010.pdf is now available for your review.
MEDA (Montana Economic Developers Association) http://www.medamembers.org is seeking a contractor to conduct a Strategic Regional Competitiveness Analysis of the State and its Regions.
BEAR stands for Business Expansion and Retention. While many community economic development efforts are focused on attracting new business to an area, BEAR helps identify problems and opportunities facing the existing business community, provides access to needed resources and helps to prioritize options and develop activities to help local businesses thrive.
Those working in the economic development field hold the power to make the rural voice heard.
Where does Rural Montana fit in the Urban-centric World of Washington DC?
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts