Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Why is it important to step back?
The White House Project, http://thewhitehouseproject.org is dedicated to coaching and inspiring women to become new leaders in society and to diversify the workplace among all disciplines. Students and the general public are invited to participate.
Leadership Institute Host Award-winning Producer And Film About Benazir Bhutto, 10/10, Bozeman, Montana
Winner of a prestigious Peabody Award and nominated for a News & Documentary Emmy Award, Bhutto chronicles the story of the first woman to lead a Muslim nation in spite of controversy and political struggles.
Dedicated to bringing to light the true causes of unrest in the Middle East, together they published the book One Land Two Stories, which offers stunning insights into the rich history and events that have shaped the scarred socio-political landscape of the Middle East.
She advised freshmen to be optimistic, "find your passion," "try something hard," study abroad, learn a foreign language and seek mentors. "Nobody gets there all on their own," she said.
"A person’s main obstacle to improvement [is] his own fragile ego."
"Think about it: do you want to be a superficial person and only worry about what’s going on in your life, or do you want to expand and think about bigger issues?"
Writing well is part of leading well. Through writing we educate and motivate. Through writing we create vision. Through writing we instruct and get things done.
Rice’s memoir, "Extraordinary, Ordinary People," which is about Rice growing up in the segregated South as well as the influence, support and guidance she received from her parents and mentors, is MSU’s 2012 freshman summer reading book.
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts