Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Local transportation and economic experts combine to address at-risk Kalispell Bypass and Federal Highway Bill at March 24 Chamber luncheon
"As Kalispell continues to expand, a strong transportation plan is critical to healthy growth. The goal of this panel is to help educate and empower Kalispell residents so that they may advocate for an infrastructure that supports a positive future for our community," said Kalispell Chamber President Joe Unterreiner.
"By operating as a network, we are better able to spread the word about each other’s businesses and create a more consistent, manageable flow, both in slow and busy seasons."
"We know a reliable and resilient transportation network is vital to the economy," says Joe Unterreiner, president of the Kalispell Chamber. "We need a sustainable source of funding to grow jobs and keep the country moving."
Deadline is Feb. 4 – Opportunities still available to participate in 2015-2016 Kalispell Vacation and Community Guide
Deadline for submissions is February 4
"We think the timing is excellent," Unterreiner said. "We want to focus our attention and energy to make sure we have a vibrant and fully developed and exciting downtown."
Legislative survey evaluates local opinion on taxes, education and infrastructure
Major employers discuss legislative issues affecting key Flathead industry sectors at upcoming Chamber luncheon
"The Airshow wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our volunteers," said Chris Parson, airshow director and Vice President of the Kalispell Chamber.
Small Business Saturday kicks off Saturday, Nov. 29. – Flathead Valley’s 2014 Small Business Saturday full of activities for holiday shoppers.
For the Kalispell community, all participating small businesses will be featured in the Kalispell Chamber’s Small Business Saturday map, published in the November 26 edition of the Flathead Beacon.
Chamber will be open on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts