Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
Legislative survey evaluates local opinion on taxes, education and infrastructure
Major employers discuss legislative issues affecting key Flathead industry sectors at upcoming Chamber luncheon
"The Airshow wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our volunteers," said Chris Parson, airshow director and Vice President of the Kalispell Chamber.
Small Business Saturday kicks off Saturday, Nov. 29. – Flathead Valley’s 2014 Small Business Saturday full of activities for holiday shoppers.
For the Kalispell community, all participating small businesses will be featured in the Kalispell Chamber’s Small Business Saturday map, published in the November 26 edition of the Flathead Beacon.
Chamber will be open on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday
Kalispell Chamber celebrates its 110th year with the theme "Taking Care of Business in the Flathead"
With a crowd of 425, the Chamber awarded the community- chosen Great Chief, Businessman and Businesswoman of the Year awards.
The purpose of Small Business Saturday is to foster a strong network with other business owners and encourage residents to Shop Small this holiday season.
"The Chamber is pleased to honor the recipient with this singular piece that demonstrates our gratitude to someone who has had such an impact on the community." Kalispell Chamber president Joe Unterreiner.
Manufacturing Day will allow the public to see exactly what goes on and also get a look at possible job opportunities. Several of the businesses are among the largest employers in the valley.
The opening line of Kalispell’s updated growth policy offers a bold statement about the present — the city is at a turning point in its history and its future.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts