Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"International trade continues to offer Idaho a major avenue for economic expansion," Commerce & Labor director Roger B. Madsen said. "Every dollar the Legislature earmarks for international trade and every day Gov. Kempthorne promotes Idaho overseas pays significant dividends."
"It really is true," Powell said. "People who are staying in their jobs stay there because of the kinds of skills their managers have."
In this issue: · Blackfoot and Ammon Receive $500,000 Grants · Unemployment Rate Increases Slightly · Commerce & Labor Employees Help Uncover $12 Million in Fraud · Idaho Hispanic Population Continues Outpacing Total State Growth…
Regence BlueShield of Idaho will unveil a new Web site to its 2.8 million members in Idaho, Oregon, Utah and Washington on Monday. The site, htp://www.MyRegence.com , was designed to put health care information — claims, costs, health issues and community events — on one site personalized for each member of Regence BlueShield.
Biomedical research is among four "core competencies" that the Science and Technology Council works to promote and advocate, said Rick Ritter, director of technology outreach at the TECenter at Boise State University West in Nampa.
Featured Company of the Month August SBIR Tip Idaho OST Staff Changes National SBIR Conference Fee Waivers SBIR/STTR Funding Opportunities Other Funding Opportunities Calendar of Events Remote Diagnostics, Inc. Dr. Fred Templeton, president of Remote…
High Tech Boat Docking system from Dynamic Fabricators in Rathdrum, Idaho offers ultra durability and a 20-year warranty
"It rides perfectly, and doesn’t tip," she said. "We have a neighbor with a walker, and it’s stable for her. I can’t imagine anyone would have a wood dock."
Lean manufacturing is a new way of looking at production that starts from the premise that adding value for the customer is the primary goal. "One of the goals of a lean organization is to push down the ability to say, ‘Yes’," Buck said. "The closer the decision can come to the person doing the work, the more efficient the process."
LabMentors reports it has delivered more than 500,000 lab exercises this year.
It was bad news for the Nampa economy and the laid-off workers but good news to residents of a nearby housing subdivision who had been trying to get government help to reduce odors from the plant.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts