Government News & Events
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Has the time come to remove the onus for enforcing public information and open meeting laws from the citizen or media complainant and put the burden on government?
Missoula County officials agree to $490,000 settlement with abused and mistreated inmate – Disability Rights Montana
The report, published by Disability Rights Montana, describes a “cascade of events which violated Adele’s rights under Montana’s Constitution, statutes, and multiple jail policies and procedures.”
"The DGA has never been in a stronger position, and Brian Schweitzer is a dynamic leader who will take the organization to the next level," Manchin said. "Brian has made in-roads in traditionally conservative-leaning areas because he’s honest, practical, and knows how to get results."
This year’s data book features an analysis of Montana’s juvenile justice system
and highlights the state’s efforts to reform the juvenile justice system and improve
outcomes for Montana youth entering the system.
"Government spending should not happen in the dark."
"There are things that happen in the mental health care system you couldn’t imagine happening in the so-called ‘health system’."
The legislative report said that the primary reason for this budget picture is “a strong state economy over the past several years and a significantly stronger than anticipated growth in actual and projected general fund revenue collections (primarily individual, corporate and oil and gas production taxes).”
"He came to our job fair as a tiny cat with a red bow tie on and expressed interest. That was followed by an in-person interview," said Ross. "He is a computer engineering graduate from a Missouri college who wanted to stay in the area, so it just seemed to be perfect match for us."
"We really opened a can of worms," he says. "We have a mess."
(A Fix side note: No politician, we repeat NO politician, just happens to go to Iowa. Every one of them knows that an Iowa trip means the press will float the idea of a presidential run. So, don’t believe them if they say otherwise.)
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts