Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
In two years, the Web site has produced a 99 percent reduction in turnaround time, labor and overall costs associated with the site selection analysis process with $5.8 million in total savings.
Governor Judy Martz today announced that Brian Wolf, Montana’s first Chief Information Officer, would be leaving state government in June for a position in the private sector. Wolf was hired by the Department of Administration…
Three Idaho agencies collaborated with Access Idaho, the state’s official Web site, to develop a single Web site where motor carrier firms and companies with fleet vehicles can take care of state and industry-related business around the clock.
At an accelerating pace, federal and state highways across much of the United States are being fitted with critter-crossing technology.
A free and confidential Web site at http://www.GovBenefits.gov helps people find out which government-funded benefit and assistance programs they may qualify for
GovBenefits.gov includes information on a variety of benefit and assistance programs for veterans, seniors, students, teachers, children, people with disabilities, dependents, disaster victims, farmers, caregivers, job seekers, prospective homeowners and more.
"I’m absolutely overjoyed with this system in comparison to what we had before," says acting state Revenue Director Don Hoffman. "I’m more than happy to showcase this system."
The main goal of the strategy is to achieve a highly effective, customer-focused public sector capable of delivering top quality services to citizens and businesses.
The business entity annual report on-line filing service is the result
alliance between state government and the private sector.
Whether one is searching for a new place to hike, hunt or fish, trying to figure out who owns a particular piece of land or researching water rights, NRIS has the answer.
Start spreading the news about technology – New York is seeing advantages to computers and modernizing information
From rationing street salt to sending out daily e-mail messages on parking rules, once-lumbering bureaucracies are adopting the latest scientific advances as a means of cutting costs, increasing efficiency as well as ensuring greater accountability after a series of corporate and government corruption scandals.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts