Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"There were lots of mistakes that were made, and it was a very, very expensive lesson."
Michigan’s Web site achieved a perfect score. Runners-up among the states include Idaho and Indiana.
This compendium provides a state-by-state "snapshot" of progress that each state has made in the health information technology (HIT) implementation process.
The District of Columbia has a brilliant new program letting residents create innovative Google Map "mashups" by mining statistics that D.C. now makes publicly available on a real-time basis under its DC Stat initiative. One prods the Department of Public Works to fill potholes quicker by displaying on a Google Map where potholes are located, when they were reported, and what the repair status is. No cost, no government programmers involved — but very effective in stimulating better service!
Techs: High up on Capitol Hill. The 110th Congress could be the most technology-friendly in history.
A year ago this month, after extensive meetings with VCs and entrepreneurs, Pelosi unveiled an "innovation agenda" that called, among other things, for broadband access for all Americans, whether it comes via Wi-Fi, Wi-Max or a fixed line by 2010.
"When you advertise ‘we do open source’" he said, "you attract innovative people. And staff morale is better. They feel like they are a part of something big and they are the owners of what we do."
In Case of Emergency … Can government leaders confidently say their CIOs have a plan to keep the work force connected and serving the public?
"After a bio-terrorism event, you will likely not be able to access health services Web sites for information due to capacity constraints, yet you will be able to check your Lotto numbers instead." — Anonymous senior IT state official commenting on his state’s inability to prioritize IT services effectively
"Privacy is a particularly daunting challenge for state governments, because citizens have an expectation of openness and transparency.
Thousands of government computers may be under the control of cybercriminals.
Maps Online http://www.townofcary.org/depts/midept/gis/gismainpage.htm , the Town of Cary’s location intelligent Web site, enables current and prospective residents and town officials to get instantaneous and visual access to the local information they need and want in a very efficient manner.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts