Government and University TechTransfer
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Proposals are now being sought for WTC’s Spring 2003 Research and Technology Development (RTD) Program.
The RTD program supports partnership projects between Washington companies and university researchers to conduct R&D that benefits the company. Washington Technology Center is initiating a two-phase RTD program. Phase I projects are 9 months long…
Moving ideas from academia to the commercial marketplace is hardly new. But it has become an increasingly popular – and potentially lucrative – method of operation for companies and entrepreneurs alike.
"You can trace the number of emerging tech sectors related to spinouts from the universities and labs to the Bay Area," he says. "It’s been an integral part of why this region has been a leading community for an array of technologies.
"The awards are a benefit to the university, because it shows the outside world and other faculty people who might not want to get involved (in tech transfer) that this work is of value," Mercure said.
"I think there’s some incredible technologies that have a chance to generate wealth for the university," he said. "You need a research
foundation to be able to accomplish technology transfer."
Big Patents on Campus-The 2002 University Research Scorecard shows that even in lean times, innovation pays.
What was true for 15th-century Florence, 20th-century Detroit, and turn-of-the-century Palo Alto, has also been true for U.S. universities for the past two decades: Innovation drives economic growth. Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, which was…
Y. heads the list in inventions reported, and Utah is 8th PROVO — Brigham Young University and the University of Utah both rank among the top 10 colleges nationwide at turning ideas into cash. By…
Like most university technology transfer programs, the goal of the University of New Mexico’s Science and Technology Corporation (STC) has always been to garner returns on research performed by students and faculty and to stimulate…
All of Florida’s major universities have created technology transfer programs to help researchers take their potentially profitable commercial findings to the marketplace. Biotech incubators have sprouted at several campuses. And the venture capital community is…
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Responder Alliance – Don’t let stress injury steal your passion
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts