Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Price said he believes an alert program like A Child Is Missing could have saved lives during his career.
Although the immediate focus is on urgent care for hurricane victims, participants in the effort say the disaster demonstrates a broader need to computerize individual health records nationwide and make them available throughout the medical system.
State and Federal E-Government in the United States, 2005 – Utah and Maine lead the way. How does your state rank?
Among other things, Montana is the only state that offers a "Submit your Good Ideas" option on its State portal page.
"The combination of ITIL, executive support and a good understanding of technology have really reversed our situation. Our output has gone up at least 300 percent, and our downtime has gone from 200 hours per year to 7.42 hours. I would not attribute all these things to ITIL, but it was certainly part of the overall effort."
The Digital Communities initiative has the potential, the street smarts and the industry backing to help cities, counties and regions take the next steps beyond "e-government" and "hot zones" and to engage information technology in the task of building the truly connected and prosperous communities we have envisioned.
In government circles there is a sore temptation to think too little of information technology. Government tends to view it as a tool to wring more efficiency out of the act of governing. Yet if you’ve ever heard the phrase "doing more with less," you know such efficiency comes at a cost, not the least to the public servants who bear the brunt and who must somehow make it all work.
Information technology is not a magic efficiency wand.
"Taxes that it was difficult to collect before will now be collected. And consumers will pay that,"
The Online Democracy Award was created to recognize a state legislative Web site that stands out for making democracy user-friendly, and it seeks to honor the best use
of the Web by a state legislature, legislative chamber or partisan legislative caucus.
to serve developers in government and industry who are working on implementing the Global Justice XML Data Model
After 14 years as a board member (Queens Board 3) I’ve concluded 99 percent of all good ideas for improving a community reside with the public.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts