Gov. Steve Bullock
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"Paycheck fairness is really an issue that should matter to all of us," Bullock said. "It matters to working people, especially parents, girls and children. It matters to working families. We know that when working women are succeeding, families are succeeding."
Governor announces new Executive Order, Equal Pay Hotline, and "Equal Pay MT" community awareness campaign
Governor Bullock Announces $500,000 in Grants to Support Film Production in Montana, Strengthen Local Economies
"Highlighting Montana’s beauty and richness of character on the big screen while creating local jobs is a win-win," said Governor Bullock. "Film production in Montana boosts our strong economy and supports additional job creation in our local communities."
"Montana’s economy is strong and growing, and more people are at work than ever before," said Governor Bullock. "These proposals will put make it easier for businesses all across the state to grow and expand and create good-paying jobs, putting more hard-working Montanans to work and further strengthen an already strong economy."
"It’s more than just promoting Montana to get more visitors to come here," Bullock said during a presentation at the Montana Natural History Center. "We need to address workforce challenges."
Montana will save more than $25 million by the end of 2018 through changes to the state of Montana’s health care plan, Gov. Steve Bullock said.
"Montana is seeing economic growth in all corners of the state, including in Indian Country," said Governor Bullock. "Today’s announcement provides Native American businesses the tools and resources they need to grow and expand."
Governor Bullock Announces Statewide Organization to Help Native American Businesses Grow, Expand, and Create Jobs
"Access to capital is a critical tool for business success and economic growth," said Governor Bullock. "I’m pleased to partner with NADC help open up additional financing for Native American owners to expand their businesses and create more jobs on reservations and in Native communities across the state."
"Montana’s economy is strong and we are seeing great opportunities for businesses to grow and expand all across the state," said Governor Bullock. "Continued investment in our growing economy helps businesses in communities across Montana to create more jobs, train new employees, and grow business under the Big Sky."
"Today’s decision affirms that placing onerous restrictions on Montana women and women across the nation violates their constitutional right to make private medical decisions in consultation between her family, her doctor, and her faith and to access proper and comprehensive care."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts