Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Economic Gardening provides free consulting advice to businesses that show potential for expansion. The idea is to grow jobs and revenue, which helps not just the state but also communities.
Wants to Create Destination Image Campaign
"The relocation of manufacturing plants offshore and the general decline of economic health in parts of the country have reduced the effectiveness of traditional economic ‘hunting.’ " For these reasons, economic gardening in its purest...
Before the county makes any decisions, it wants to ensure the program is working. It partnered with Northwestern Energy to analyze businesses that have completed the program.
"The market research provided to us through the Economic Gardening Pilot resulted helped us identify and focus our limited resources on the best possible markets and resulted in over $100,000 in sales which immediately enabled...
Round two of Butte-Silver Bow’s winning collaboration with the national Center for Economic Gardening is officially under way.
Instead of trying to lure big companies with tax incentives, more and more places are trying to increase the number of local businesses to boost their economies.
If you, or someone you know is interested in becoming a certified Economic Gardening specialist, send them online to apply!
Can an economic development strategy that is focused on fostering small businesses and a culture of local entrepreneurship truly grow a local economy?
For five select businesses in Butte, an economic gardening program has sprouted savvy business owners whose companies are thriving.
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts
Aggressive, award-winning economic development support for business attraction, expansion and retention through financing packages, tax incentives and grants, site selection, workforce assistance, and strategic services. Talk to an expert today - Jolene Schalper, [email protected]