Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Farm Forums and other discussion have highlighted strong interest in entrepreneurship among rural Americans.
What if kids could be assisted in saving money, which could then be used to build a new venture?
A "have to belief" is a way of understanding that resonates so deeply with your sense of purpose, meaning, and service that you willingly embrace it and subordinate your choices to it. A "have to belief" is one that you hold with conscious commitment and self-reflective awareness, knowing that it is a belief (not a fact) and being responsible for the ways this belief endows your life with meaning, purpose, and focus.
“The university as entrepreneur is an important part of our transformation into a New American University.”
Burt Chojnowski, Managing Partner, Brainbelt Consulting, Fairfield, Iowa proposes the "Entrepreneurial Development Corporation"
Building a “serial entrepreneurial class" to sustain new business enterprises and produce significant revenue growth and expansion.
Bellingham reflects many of Washington state’s positive results from the WTC report. Washingtonians are innovators. The state leads the country with the generation of new ideas and the translation of these ideas into commercially successful products and services. Washington had the highest rate of new company formation for five years running until neighboring Idaho recently took the lead. Montana ranks third. This strong performance by Northwest states exemplifies that this region is a clear leader in entrepreneurial growth. As groups like the Bellingham Angel Group invest in this innovation by helping startup companies, more jobs are created and, ultimately, the region benefits from a more robust economy.
Baby boomers aren’t just heading to the links – they are starting new businesses in record numbers.
Education for entrepreneurs. We need an educational system that, while teaching math and science and reading and writing, also stresses creativity, initiative, risk analysis, and thoroughness.
We need an educational system that, while teaching math and science and reading and writing, also stresses creativity, initiative, risk analysis, and thoroughness; namely, the same sorts of traits that help make one a good entrepreneur and an informed, smart citizen. We are living in an entrepreneurial age, and that will only increase as the century progresses.
What are you doing to encourage the entrepreneurial spark in your community?
Looking to learn more about building a new business?
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts