Come Home Montana
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Plum Creek is the United States largest privately held land owner and were rapidly growing!
Featured Talent – Darrell Warren Wimberley | Desired Field: Journeyman Welder / Millwright I have worked in tissue converting (4 years) and in central maintenance (5 years). I hold 8 AWS welding certifications and have…
We live in the Flathead Valley because we want to be here. Ray Thompson moved his Silicon Valley business, Semitool http://www.semitool.com, to Kalispell because he wanted to come back home. Don Farris relocated his entire family and his high-tech manufacturing firm, Resource Label Group, to Whitefish after vacationing here. Urban tech entrepreneurs are trading city skyline office views for the Rocky Mountains.
The “I’m here, now shut the door” growth mentality is painfully outdated.
Managing growth is the new buzz.
With long range planning to direct growth and development, our community will continue to be a safe place where individuals and families can work, play and learn based on a strong commitment to basic values, sound education and mutual respect.
Simms Fishing Products, a leader in the fly fishing industry, is currently recruiting for an experienced IT Manager.
Cut Bank provides the very best of what Montana has to offer.
Successful candidates will have a broad technical background, be self-starters and not afraid to pitch in where help is needed.
I once asked some members of a Boise club for homesick Montanans — there actually is such a thing — to explain the attraction. Instead of natural beauty, they talked about the small size of the towns and their old-fashioned Western character.
The community needs fully-qualified tradesmen such as plumbers, and electricians, painters more than ever to move into the community and start up their own business.
OneEighty Communications is the only facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) to be bootstrapped in Montana.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts