Come Home Idaho
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Come Home Idaho – Physics Instructor, Director of Alumni & Parent Relations, IT Support Specialist I – The College of Idaho
The College of Idaho is a small, private, residential liberal arts college that prepares students to lead productive and fulfilling lives.
Though Idaho has historically been one of the least populous states in the country, the state has seen an influx of new residents many of them eager for a good cup of coffee.
State leaders, either they get it or they don’t when it comes to tech. To me the bottom line is that we have a great tech story to tell.
And it’s a story that we need to do a better job of getting out there.
The college was recently ranked the 20th best college in the U.S. for "More Things to Do on Campus" by the Princeton Review and is regularly ranked in various publications as a top college in the Pacific Northwest and nationally.
The Blaine County Education Foundation announced earlier this month that it has awarded its first "forgivable loans" to help two Wood River High School teachers make down payments on homes.
"We’re chasing dragons, and slaying them daily,"
“Her success,” continued Vailas, “in receiving funding from federal grants and commercialization of biotechnology will be valuable to the ongoing efforts of Idaho State University’s medical and energy research portfolio.
David Light, a former Boisean and a California angel investor, went to a Keiretsu Venture Forum in CA last year to hear from companies needing money. After he heard a pitch from a Boise company, he went to work for it instead.
“Our thought was, ‘Can we get something very affordable, enjoy it and see some appreciation,’ ” Mr. Greenwell said. “And it’s worked out pretty well.”
"The nursing shortage is here now, and we think there needs to be some quick action done to solve this."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts