2018 Montana Politics
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"The Secretary of State’s criticism is especially mystifying since he is currently using our attorneys for other litigation," Fox said. "Ultimately, he made a political decision to needlessly spend $60,000 on outside counsel and lost the case."
Now, MTPR has learned that Stapleton has other financial ties to Eaton, and has also hired Eaton’s wife to defend the Secretary of State’s office in court.
U.S. Rep. Greg Gianforte has intentionally misled voters and the media about his attack on a reporter last year as the Montana Republican campaigns for re-election, the reporter’s attorney said in a letter Thursday.
Don’t believe this new Republican campaign mailer. Absentee ballots in Montana must be in by 8 p.m. Election Day.
"There is absolutely no grace period, even with a postmark," said Rutherford.
"I think in Great Falls, it was a lack of competency and not ill-intentioned," Berry said Tuesday. "But at Fort Peck, I personally think the two people working the office were non-Native and (the voter) was a Native, and they were very unfriendly, even when I walked in the office."
Patagonia is officially endorsing U.S. Senate candidates Jon Tester in Montana and Jacky Rosen in Nevada
Company founder Yvon Chouinard said in a statement that threats to clean air, clean water, and public land are worse than we’ve ever seen, and they’re supporting Jon Tester-the only organic farmer in the Senate-because he gives a damn about protecting public lands and is committed to fight back against anyone who doesn’t. "He goes to work every day for the 95% of Montanans who believe recreation on public lands is a priority, unlike Republicans in Congress who only serve the fossil fuel industry."
USA TODAY – Trump praises GOP Montana congressman Greg Gianforte who assaulted reporter: ‘Any guy that can do a body slam — he’s my guy.’- Implies Montanans Approved
He added Gianforte was a "great guy" and a "tough cookie."
Helena city commissioners are considering joining a nationwide push to amend the U.S. Constitution to affirm "human beings, not corporations" are entitled to constitutional rights. On Wednesday, the commission called for revisions to a Sept….
Bullock said Tuesday that Montana should instead focus on its one-of-a-kind voluntary workforce program, called HELP-Link, that legislators created when expanding Medicaid.
Uber Joins Lyft In Giving Free Rides to the Polls on Election Day – Who do you know that could benefit from this service?
Lyft pointed out an estimated 15 million people were registered but didn’t vote in 2016 because of transportation issues.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts