2018 Montana Politics
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Montana Governor Bullock’s budget boosts preschool, pays for Medicaid expansion, plans for infrastructure
It also puts aside $303 million for the state’s rainy day fund.
neither Tempel nor Tuss attacked the other during their campaigns.
"Why would I do that?" Tempel asked. "He was a good candidate."
"We need to get some things done in Washington. We need to work together. We need to put aside the political pettiness …," Tester said.
He says there are exciting candidates who will be running and that he plans to continue his job at the Interior Department.
"This country is better than many thought. We just have to bring it the rest of the way." Rev. Al Sharpton
Parents may drop off children for a maximum of two hours while they vote and must bring some form of photo ID with them.
Why doesn’t Montana mandate that companies give employees time off to vote while the majority of states do?
The majority of US states have time-off-to-vote laws, also referred to as voter-leave laws, and have different requirements and exceptions for employers and employees.
Montana voters who have not yet mailed in their absentee ballot are out of time to do so and county election officials now suggest hand delivering ballots to make sure they are counted.
"The Secretary of State’s criticism is especially mystifying since he is currently using our attorneys for other litigation," Fox said. "Ultimately, he made a political decision to needlessly spend $60,000 on outside counsel and lost...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts