The Missoula Redevelopment Agency (MRA) and the Missoula Parking Commission (MPC) dedication and ribbon cutting for the Bank Street Parking Structure and Pocket Park took place Friday. The Bank Street Pocket Park features creative use...
This up-to-the-minute list of grant programs and new funding sources can help you locate those hard-to-find technology dollars for education programs. http://www.eschoolnews.com/resources/funding/opps.cfm#333
Perception that area lacks talent, big-league entrepreneurs stifles growth, CEO says If Lorine Sweeney didn’t love Colorado, her software company might still be in Albuquerque, where it began. By Janet Forgrieve, Rocky Mountain News Staff...
Columbia Ag Fiber looking at bonds, loans to finance proposed $90 million facility A Colfax, Wash., businessman is heading a new company that hopes to bring a $90 million strawboard and ethanol plant to the...
One day, doctors will use a computer to see your genetic makeup, predict what diseases you’re likely to get later in life and give you personalized drugs to prevent them from catching up to you....
Professionals working in high-tech markets, as well as those considering entering that arena, will benefit from a new program offered by Boise State University´s College of Business and Economics, university officials say. The high-tech marketing...
Citizens from all parts of western Montana are invited to attend a meeting Tuesday night in Stevensville to hear recommendations on improving school funding and offer their comments on the items which Gov. Judy Martz...
That’s the disruptive idea behind the awe-inspiring Eden Project. Who: Tim Smit Affiliation: Cofounder and chief executive, the Eden Project Location: St. Austell, Cornwall, England by Ian Wylie photographs by Steve Pyke from FC issue...
Spirit, ability, imagination, and passion are the traits that characterize the Irish entrepreneurs who thrived in the 1990s. A new book by Harvard Business School MBA student John Travers provides insights for everyone. Plus: Q&A...
With the patience of a visionary, Bragi Arnason has been talking up the power of hydrogen power for more than 20 years. Now the energy elite is finally paying attention. by Ian Wylie photographs by...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts