Members of Gateway Economic Development Corporation have chosen a new executive director to replace Lynn Robson, who retired earlier this year. By CHRISTINA QUINN, IR Business Writer Sheldon Bartel, former executive director of Uptown Community...
Generating $48.7 million in tax revenues to local and state governments and 5,949 direct jobs, the 31 tenants of the University of Arizona Science & Technology Park had an estimated direct impact in excess of...
This message is from Steve Simonson: I attended the National Fire Plan Update meeting held in Missoula this past Tuesday and feel that MEDA members need to be informed of some of the opportunities that...
Litigation in the electronic age is fundamentally different from 20, or even 10 years ago, experts say. The culprit – an exponential increase in the number of virtual "documents" stored in countless hard drives is...
The state remains on track to get 20 percent of its electric power from renewable sources such as wind, solar or hydropower, Gov. Gray Davis told a group of Silicon Valley business leaders Thursday. By...
Expert: Quality of life not enough to pull in businesses Denver lags behind other cities in providing incentives to attract and retain jobs, according to a report presented Thursday to the Metro Denver Network. By...
They arrive at Mountainview Ranch hoping to find the wise, wind-swept cowboy that Robert Redford plays in the movie "The Horse Whisperer." They agree this is wistful foolishness, until Louis Wood makes his entrance on...
A few years ago, corporate researchers discovered something valuable in one of Yellowstone National Park’s deep, colorful thermal pools. By MIKE STARK Gazette Wyoming Bureau A tiny microorganism found by San Diego-based Diversa Corp. had...
Many entrepreneurs make a careful analysis of their personal likes and dislikes when deciding on what type of business to start. It’s important and valuable, because people are more likely to be successful when doing...
Computerization has evolved to the stage where nearly every business maintains its vital information on computers. by: Nathaniel (Nick) Akerman Dorsey & Whiteney LLP Fortunately, the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA)1 has emerged...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts