State Senator Cynthia Stone Creem, Democrat of Newton, said she sponsored the bill to keep research firms in the state. ”We want to encourage them to stay here and not move to California or England,”...
MENLO PARK — As dwindling venture capital financing and competition from other regions stalls growth in biotechnology’s birthplace, the state is taking steps to create a strategic plan to keep the Bay Area in the...
There are often barriers to building more densely. Community policies and personal preferences can interfere with such common antisprawl techniques as placing homes closer together; using a mix of homes, shops, and workplaces; and building...
Mayor James Hahn accepted the keys to a shiny new Honda on Monday — the nation’s first no-emissions, hydrogen-fuel-cell car that the city will lease as part of a two-year agreement. Los Angeles Daily News,...
The University of New Mexico is making aggressive strides toward becoming a major player in the city’s economic development
"On campus, our faculty and staff are realizing more than ever that as our state economy goes, so goes the university’s well-being," he said. "It has become, I would say, the most-discussed mission of this...
Consider these ideas from David Gibson of the state Office of Economic Opportunity.
A good tag summarizes what your site is about. It quickly and clearly explains your product or service.
The Helena Business Resource Center now accepting registrations for their January 2003 NxLevel Entrepreneurial Training Program. NxLevel is a business training course designed to enhance your entrepreneurial skills and assist you in creating a comprehensive...
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) – – A subsidiary of Mesaba Holdings Inc., a Minneapolis-based regional air carrier, has completed its purchase of Big Sky Airline. Associated Press Billings Gazette Mesaba announced Monday that its Ranger Acquisition Corp....
"President George W. Bush has dedicated a substantial portion of the new Office of Homeland Security’s 2003 budget to fund technology that addresses bioterrorism. Increases are also expected for the Small Business Innovation Research program,...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts