Want some face time with Internet pioneers Vint Cerf and David Farber? Carl Malamud has a raffle he’d like you to enter. By Dan Gillmor Mercury News Technology Columnist You don’t have to send money,...
HELENA (AP) — Delta Air Lines announced Wednesday plans to improve Montana service between its hub in Salt Lake City and the cities of Helena, Great Falls and Kalispell, effective April 7. By the Associated...
Butte voters will not decide whether tax dollars will continue going toward economic development. As allowed by state law, commissioners will make that decision as part of the budgeting process. By Roberta Forsell Stauffer of...
vSpring Capital Closes on a New $120 Million Fund targeting companies in the Intermountain West with emphasis on Utah
SALT LAKE CITY – March 12, 2002 – vSpring Capital, headquartered in Salt Lake City, announced today that it has closed on a new $120 million venture capital fund. vSpring will focus on investments in...
We have a program here at the Ecology Center, in Missoula MT to recycle used and end-of-life computers to individuals in our community. In some ways it works out well. I have a few apprentices...
The Small Business Administration’s main lending program, hostage to a squabble between legislators and the Bush Administration, could be cut in half just as an apparent economic recovery sends entrepreneurs scrambling for loans to fund...
For many suburban communities, space could be the final frontier. By Catherine Valenti ABC News Space right here on Earth, that is. Last week’s announcement that Kmart plans to shut 284 stores is just the...
ALBANY — TUCKED AWAY, a gallop across the freeway from Golden Gate Fields, the Western Regional Research Center is easy to overlook. By Alec Rosenberg Business Writer, (If anywone knows the contact info for a...
It’s been tough for loggers in the West as the Forest Service steadily reduces timber harvests on public lands. Now it will get even tougher as the timber industry turns against its own. by Mark...
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts