The current system requires a student to fill out separate applications for each college or university within the system.
“It does give a feeling of total vacancy,” Montana West Economic Development President Jerry Meerkatz said.
Choosing to invest in the complicated task of evolving education to "future-proof" workers is smarter than trying to future-proof jobs.
The theme of the annual conference is Seen and Unseen: Community Vision & Resources.
Dorsey eUpdate: NLRB Adopts “Contract Coverage” Standard to Apply to an Employer’s Unilateral Changes to Terms and Conditions of Employment
A recent decision by the National Labor Relations Boardmakes it easier for employers to change workplace rules without discussing the change with the union representing their
Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat who has made tenant protection a priority in his first year in office, led negotiations to strengthen the legislation.
Using autonomous vehicles as a chance to shape streets for people.
Netflix co-founder and NOLS Board member Marc Randolph: Luck isn’t about chance—it’s about preparation
As the ancient Roman philosopher Seneca put it, “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
Make sure the attorneys you bring on board will be able to meet your company’s unique needs.
I’ve been thinking about the MNA Conference theme, “Breakthrough”, for several months, and more so with just weeks until we meet together in Billings.
Montana State University's Boardroom Bobcats places upper level undergraduate and graduate students on nonprofit boards and councils to serve as non-voting members.
The real joy in seeing our research portfolio grow is the amazing research and creative outcomes of those projects and the impact they have — both socially and economically
Join Neighbors, Developers, Property Owners, Resource Providers, and more on Wednesday, October 2nd for a visioning session on what we hope our downtown can be!
With mountains to hike, rivers to fish and paths to bike, there are plenty of reasons to visit this heavenly former mill town.
Amble is helping people take time off of work and providing services to non-profits – Next opportunity – Glacier National Park
Amble invites creative professionals to take month-long sabbaticals in national parks, and their next program is coming to Glacier.
Until recently, dependable standing sets have not existed in Montana, and I’m pleased to introduce you to not one, but two new locations.
Instead of battling it out, cities and private mobility companies have an opportunity to work together and lay the foundation for a multimodal future.
Should the bill pass the Assembly, Governor Gavin Newsom will almost certainly sign it.
The simple reason is that it’s impossible to make money for investors when the goal of the company is to not make money.
One sure way to attract new business and prevent youth outmigration is to grow our cultural and creative economy through innovative public stimulus investment and unique new f
- Come Home Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- Montana Department of Commerce
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts