Search committee named to find new CEO/dean of Great Falls College MSU
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2021
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Montana State University President Waded Cruzado announced today the members of a committee that will lead the national search for the next CEO and dean of Great Falls College MSU.
The committee will be chaired by Brock Tessman, deputy commissioner for academic, research and student affairs at the state’s Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education. The committee’s seven members were chosen to represent the faculty, students, staff and community of Great Falls College MSU.
The committee members are:
- Brock Tessman, deputy commissioner with OCHE
- Student representative (TBA), Great Falls College MSU
- Pamela Buckheit, chair of Staff Senate at Great Falls College MSU
- Tom Moore, superintendent of Great Falls Public Schools
- Bob Mokwa, provost and executive vice president, Montana State University
- Thomas Oakberg, vice president of the Montana Two-Year College Faculty Association
- Jana Parsons, chair Faculty Senate at Great Falls College MSU
The committee will be staffed by Julie Heard, executive assistant to MSU Provost Mokwa. She can be reached at [email protected]. The committee’s first meeting is expected by the end of January. Agendas and meeting materials will be posted at gfcmsu.edu/ceosearch/.
The college’s current CEO and dean, Susan Wolff, announced her retirement in October, effective June 30. She has been in the position since 2012.
This story is available on the Web at: http://www.montana.edu/news/20773
Contact: Scott Thompson, communications and marketing director, Great Falls College MSU, [email protected] and 406-771-4314.