- This event has passed.
Working with State & Local Government During a Crisis – 3/27 – Webinar
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the nation, state and local government agencies are operating in a crisis-response mode. A range of new and existing technologies will play a central role as governments respond to this crisis on many fronts. As agencies grapple with this new reality, industry partners will play an essential role — but there’s a balance that must be maintained. It’s more important than ever for companies to not distract or overwhelm agencies with outreach and unnecessary communication.
Join us on March 27 at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET, where three leading former public-sector leaders will help you understand what is going on in the minds of government executives managing the COVID-19 response. They will share how you, and all of us, can most effectively work with state and local executives during this critical time.
- Teri Takai, Executive Director, Center for Digital Government
- Phil Bertolini, Co-Director, Center for Digital Government
- Cathilea Robinett, President, e.Republic
- Moderator: Dustin Haisler, Chief Innovation Officer, e.Republic
We hope you will join us,
Chief Innovation Officer
- March 27
- 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- MTUnited States+ Google Map
- Contact Information
- Lee Vang (800) 940-6039 ext. 1407 [email protected]