Virtual Industry Day with the National Parks Service February 17 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join the Billings PTAC for a virtual industry day with the National Parks Service and learn more about how to do business with this federal agency! Topics covered include:
– Overview of NPS: their purpose and mission
– How does NPS purchase goods and services? What purchasing vehicles do they use?
– What types of goods and services does NPS typically purchase?
– Forecast of opportunities
– Where/how to find opportunities over the $25K threshold and under
– What vendors need to do in order to conduct business with NPS
Billie Thomas is a Contract Specialist with NPS for regions 6, 7, and 8 and will be presenting on this information. There will be a Q&A session at the end to allow vendors to ask questions. CLICK HERE to register!