- This event has passed.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District for a virtual, one on one capability briefings – 2/16, 3/16, 4/13 – Online
February 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Don’t miss this opportunity to schedule an appointment with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District for a virtual, one on one capability briefing. It is an excellent opportunity to learn about upcoming opportunities, showcase your company’s expertise and establish relationships.
The Omaha District has dedicated 1 day a month for the next 3 months to hear from as many small businesses as possible! The purpose of these VIRTUAL capability briefings is to develop NEW firms to the Omaha District. The District is ONLY interested in firms that have little (<$1M) or zero experience with Omaha District AND are interested in work throughout the District (MT,ND,SD,NE,CO).
To maximize efficiency and connect the appropriate people, the District has developed the following schedule.
- 16 February 2021– Military Construction (MILCON), Fuels (AE and Construction) and Facility, Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (FSRM)
- 16 March 2021– Environmental Remediation Services, Environmental Consulting Service and Advisory and Assistance Services
- 13 April 2021– Civil Works, heavy and civil construction (earthwork, rock, concrete, roads), electrical contractors, maintenance services (janitorial, mowing, garbage, etc), specialty trades such as asbestos, fire detection, elevator maintenance & equipment rental.
If your company is interested in meeting with the Omaha District, please send an introductory email along with your one page capability statement (preferably JPEG in the body of the email) to Matthew Hibbert, [email protected] Additional contact information for Matthew is below. If your company does not have a capability statement ready to go, please contact your PTAC advisor for assistance with developing this important marketing tool. http://www.montanaptac.org
The District will determine which companies are a good fit and will be in contact to schedule.
Time slots are limited. If your company is interested, you are encouraged to reach out ASAP. If the briefings are successful, the District will schedule additional meetings in the future.
Matthew D. Hibbert, Small Business Professional | USACE Omaha District (NWO), Small Business Office | 1616 Capital Avenue, Omaha, NE 68102 | [email protected] | (402) 995-2919
- February 16
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Contact Information
- Matthew Hibbert, [email protected]
- MTUnited States+ Google Map