Last Best Conference – 5/30-31 – Missoula
May 30 - May 31
Last Best Conference is back for year three and Montana World Trade Center is excited it’s back. Supporters statewide have launched #LBCon 2019 taking place May 30 & 31. I hope you’ll join us in registering to attend #LBCon, the Last Best Conference in the “Last Best Place.”
Tim Danyo Video: https://www.facebook.com/timdanyo/videos/10156247186807919/
LBCon celebrates Montana’s Kauffman Foundation-recognized, entrepreneurial heartbeat. The event features speakers from around the country as well as some of our own Montanans who live the mission of inspiring pursuits of passion that leave lasting impact through creativity, community, and courage.
Things that get us excited for LBCon 2019:
- Learning from experts like
- Kay, head of Nike Global Brand.
- National and regional networking opportunities
- Panel discussions like Music and Entrepreneurship featuring
- Big Dipper’s Charlie Beaton, Lakebottom Sound’s Naomi Siegel, and Fitz
- and the Tantrums Drummer and owner of Drum Coffee, John Wicks.
- One-on-one VC and Banker advice sessions.
- Opportunities for hiring managers to connect with job seekers.
- A unique, format that moves from campus, to downtown, to the
- new Old Sawmill District.
- Parties. Every. Night.
Conference-only passes are $199 now and go up soon. They are going fast so buy them here. Exciting additional opportunities at LBCon include:
- Community-led breakout sessions in between mainstage speakers
- to build relationships between innovators with like interests
- Local business leaders pitching in to lead hikes, runs, yoga
- sessions, and more
- Connecting with other, like-minded, creative thinkers
- Opportunities to ask speakers questions in small groups
For more info on the conference head to the website: http://www.lastbestconference.com
Operations and Marketing Coordinator
Montana World Trade Center
Gallagher Business Building, Ste. 257
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812-6798
Email: [email protected]