2310 University Way, Bldg. 2, Ste. 2, Bozeman, MT
Contact: Phillip Luebke at 406-994-7748 or email@example.com
If you're interested in selling your products or services to federal, state or local government agencies, but you don't know where to start, this training is for you.
Government Contracting Advisor Phillip Luebke will cover the basics of government contracting, including what you need to know to compete in the government marketplace and start winning contracts.
What you will learn:
- What goods and services the government buys
- How to register as a vendor
- How to increase your visibility with government buyers
- How to use market research to zero in on your target agencies and size up your competitors
- How to find contract opportunities
- If you're eligible for any small business certifications, and if so, how to use those to your advantage
- Successful strategies for breaking into the government marketplace
- There will be time for questions and answers.
We are also hoping to have a few representatives from area agencies present to lend their insight on what goods and services government agencies within Gallatin County are seeking.
To register, visit https://mtptac.ecenterdirect.com/events/41302.