|Thursday, April 27|
Networking Strategy Workshop For Business Growth, Starting 4/27, Kalispell|
Flathead Valley Community College
Networking Strategy Workshop for Business Growth
Business Connections make Sales Connections
In this program, we will teach you a methodology proven to grow revenue by 10%.
Divided into four full-days, these sessions are designed to teach you how to grow your business through people you already know, those you meet, and through referrals.
If you participated in the FVCC/MMEC Marketing Research of 50+ sales leads, we will show you how to maximize your return on the marketing information supplied.
Session 1: The State of Your Business: Sales & Marketing April 27th, 8am - 4pm
Overview of the program. How to generate growth through effective networking, self-evaluation of yourself and your business as it relates to creating growth.
* Program Goals and Takeaways
* Learning about your Business
* Taking the Fear out of Selling
* Making Referrals work for you
Session 2: Challenges to Networking
May 25th, 8am - 4pm
Examine, and probably change, your attitudes about effective networking and its place in growing your business by at least 10%.
* Examine attitudes toward business networking
* Increase self-confidence through networking
* Examine the 3 segments of life where people interact
* Brainstorming networking possibilities
* Examining Spheres of Influence
* Categorizing your network
Session 3: Leveraging Your Current Contacts June 29th, 8am - 4pm
Understand where networking opportunities exist, understand networking dialogs, and create the tools necessary for networking success.
* Leverage your current contacts
* Develop short-term and long term networking goals
* Create specific action plans
* Create a clear message about who you are and what you offer
* Catering your business message based on outreach
Session 4: Pulling it All Together
July 27th, 8am - 4pm
The networking lifestyle
* Getting out there
* Discovering where to find information on Who’s Who
* Learning ways to manage contact information effectively
* The Networking Lifestyle
Fees (Lunch Included)
Full 4 Days: $500
Each additional person(s) from same company: $100
*Please click on Fees tab on the upper left side of this page for more registration information
Founder and owner of Evenium, Inc., one of the nation's largest and most successful sales recruiting companies. John works with large sales organizations to help them create and build client relationships with a view to developing consistent, accurate, revenue streams.
After receiving his MBA from Pepperdine University, John Murdock has had over 35 years of building and managing sales teams. He is now a marketing and sales consultant for the MMEC.